Fundraising for WVGS
From January through August 2023
*Portion of profits goes to WVGS*
Preserve your old photographs and documents ~
saved onto DVDs or Thumb Drives!
This process will offer you:
- Peace of mind knowing your old photographs and documents are safe from fire, water and other dangers.
- A simple way to get your photographs and documents into folders on your computer to share with family and ready for Legacy, Family Tree Maker, Roots Magic…
- High Speed Scanning will save time and money vs. using a regular flatbed scanner!
- The ability to scan photographs and documents up to 8-1/2” wide & 34” long & as small as 2”x 2-1/2”; laminated photographs, color or black & white photographs, Polaroids, postcards, photographs on cardboard, etc.
- Slides and Negatives can be scanned as well!
- Cost is 35 cents per scan scanned to a free DVD with case. Note: warehouse club cost is 42 cents or more per scan!
- Tin type, thick cardboard photos, tiny or fragile photos for 35 cents.
- Album pages for 50 cents each.
- Additional DVD copies can be made to share with family for only $1.00 each.
Here are some Helpful Hints:
- Sort your photographs and documents by same size in batches of up to 30-50 so they can be easily processed and sorted into folders by name or timeline, if requested.
- We can scan 200-300 photos in only 1+ hours! Note: a shoebox typically holds about 400+ photos.
If interested, please call Cathy & Bob Gallagher at 623-266-1330 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Organize – Preserve – Raise money for WVGS = Win-Win for Everyone!