Large Genealogical Library:
- More than 20,000 Books, CDs, Periodicals, Maps, Microfilm, Microfiche and Online access including Ancestry.com. Our shelves are filled with materials covering all 50 States and many Countries.
- WVGS Membership includes access to several prominent genealogy databases. Using the computers in our lab provides free access to millions of images of original records from all over the world that can’t be viewed at home.
- FamilySearch.org (WVGS has an affiliate partnership)
- AmericanAncestors.org (New England Historic Genealogical Society)
- Remote (home) access via the WVGS website is available for:
- Access to over 54,000 issues of genealogical periodicals that are searchable and downloadable
- MyHeritage.com (Includes all of the former World Vital Records info)
If purchased separately the databases would cost well over $500.
- Help with Genealogy, Genealogy Libraries, Genealogy Computer Programs, Technology Aids, Preserving Memories, Photos and other helpful subjects.
- Meetings with a sharing and helpful focus on U.S. and international regions as well as other topics of genealogical interest.
- Trips include Salt Lake City to spend several days researching at the Family History Library.