To make sure you are seeing the new website, you need to clear your cookies and cache. When you use a web browser, like Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, etc, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites and insures you are seeing the latest version of the website. To assist you in doing this, we have provided the following instructions for the most common web browsers.
In Google Chrome web browser:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything,
select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images
and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
In Firefox web browser:
- On your computer, open Firefox.
- Click the setting top right, click More .
- Click Options Click on Privacy & Security
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data
- Under the “History” section, click the “Clear history” button
- On “Time range to clear”, select from the drop-down menu
the time range to clear the browsing data (It is always recommended to select the “Everything” option).
- Under the “History” section, check the Cookies and Cache options
- Clear any other options that you don’t wish to remove. For instance, Browsing & Download History, Active Logins, Form & Search History, Site Preferences, and Offline
- Click the Clear now button
In Safari web browser:
- Click on Safari at top left corner of the browser in the menu
bar. Click on Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Click on Manage Website data
- Select Remove All and click on Remove now in the popup
- Check in Advanced tab, if Show Develop menu in menu bar is selected. If not, Check the box.
- Select Develop in the menu bar on the top of the screen and click Empty Caches to clear Cache.
In Microsoft Edge web browser:
- Open Microsoft Edge, select Menu (3 dots icon on the top right corner of the browser)
- Select Settings
- Select Privacy & services
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear
- Select “Cached images and files” and “Cookies and other site data” check box and then select “Clear”
We hope you enjoy using our new website. If you have any problems or wish to provide feedback, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org